- Expert guides who know how to put you on fish
- All gear and tackle
- Transportation to and from King Salmon airport to the lodge
- Comfortable boats
- Fish cleaning, vacuum packing, freezing, and packaging for your trip home
- Comfortable cabins with private bathrooms
- Exceptional meals prepared by our chef
- WiFi, Internet use and phone use
Not included in these rates are airfare from your place of origin to Anchorage, Alaska nor your airfare from Anchorage, Alaska to King Salmon, Alaska and back. Rates do not include fishing licenses, tags, gratuities or sales tax.
A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to secure your reservation. Deposits may be made by check or money order only. The deposit must be received within 10 days of the time the reservation is booked. You will receive an invoice for final payment that will be due on March 1 of the year of your trip.
Cancellations after January 1 the year of your trip are subject to forfeiture of 100% of your deposit unless the space can be rebooked. You may transfer your deposit or payments to another available date the same year or in the following year if your original dates were able to be rebooked. We are not responsible for loss of fishing times, lodging, flight delays or any changes because of weather, actions of third parties and acts of God. We highly recommend travel insurance.